Pages

10.09.2016

Newest Rangers' Fans...

...The twins were finally able to experience their first Rangers game! Grey's first game was at the ripe young age of 4 months! The twins have had to wait a while longer, but they would tell you it was totally worth it! Just like Grey, they were able to go to the game in "Suite Style". Which, let's be honest, might be the only way to take two one year olds! The entire Granberry family was able to make it for the game, and it was all kind of just thrown together last minute, which was also kind of perfect. All 9 grandkids were there and I can say that they are all just spoiled rotten! I mean, my first game was at age 12 I think, and it was in the nosebleed seats. :)

We made it in as a family of 5! That alone was a win!
 Daddy and Hazel
 These two girls love playing together.
 All the Granberry Fam!


 Papa and ChaCha with their grandbabies!
 Hazel and Papa
 Two halves of the twins. I can just imagine the trouble they'll get into fun they'll have!
 Hazel was pretending to be an only child!
 This girl LOVES the Rangers. She was so excited to go to the game...again. She's officially been to more games than me this season. And yes, I'm jealous. 


 Our attempt at a family selfie as we left the game.


Until next year, Rangers!
 photo sig_1.png

0 comments: