Pages

11.10.2015

Pumpkin Patches 2015...

...I'm slow to document these days, but I am getting there. We did venture out to the Pumpkin Patch this year- thanks to my sister for volunteering to help! We hit up the local one and it was perfect because I could get back in my 3 hour time limit to feed the twins again. I had forgotten what it's like to work around 3 hour time tables!

Grey LOVED it this year! She especially loved the animals and still talks about the baby cow ( longhorn).

In addition to our little outing, she also had a pumpkin patch at school and her ChaCha took her to a pumpkin patch at the local gardening store too! I know it's not called a gardening store, I'm just lacking for the the right word right now...

We have quite the collection of pumpkins this year!

Here are the moments I managed to capture on my phone.

Maybe next year I'll have this mom of 3 thing down and bust out my good camera again. For now, it's all about survival! :)

Or really...It's all about the perfect pumpkin.
You're so glad to have your best buddy, Silas, living in Texas again.

Your cheese face!

I don't know what we'd do without Aunt Allie!

Oh that smile!
Trying so hard to take your eyes off the animals and "cheese" for your momma.
Hazel's first time to get "worn". She was obviously very happy and content. As was mommy.
Oh what fun dirty hay is!

We sadly didn't get a group picture with all the kiddos, but managed to get one with Silas and Holden!

The twins, surprisingly like laying on the ground!

And just before we left, we found Griffin!!



And on to her school celebration! She didn't know we were there at first...

Ah, yes, the finger in the nose. All toddlers do this, right?
Grey and her classmates!

Next to Miss Gayle.
Picking out a pumpkin with Daddy.

Decorating her pumpkin.

And then a cookie!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Kneppsnest said...

Oh my, I love her costume!! Pumpkins were a big hit at our house this year. Next year all three of your girlies will be able to pick a pumpkin out:)

Laura said...

Pumpkins are so fun! What a great outing. And yes, all toddlers do the finger in the nose thing. My 15 month old has just discovered it, and it's gross!