Pages

11.17.2015

Little Bo Peep and Her Two Tiny Sheep...Halloween 2015...

...I knew early on (think summer time) that I wanted our girls to have coordinating Halloween costumes. Because, I mean, how many opportunities do you have to force your kids to dress-up as something? My years are already dwindling.

Grey was a lamb for her first Halloween, so I was also thinking about saving money- so we bought another little lamb costume and then roped Gigi into making a Little Bo Peep costume. I could've bought one, but I couldn't find any that weren't shiny. I really, REALLY do not like shiny Halloween costumes. It's just this thing I have. We took Grey to the fabric store and let her pick her material, of course purple it was! Gigi did such a wonderful job and we are so thankful for her skills. It would take mommy until next Halloween to make a costume!

Grey really got into Halloween this year- she loved the pumpkins and decorations! Once she figured out trick-or-treating got her candy, she was all in there! She went to a few houses with her daddy and friends while mommy stayed home with the little girls.

We also had a Halloween party for our Life Group at our house again. I'm pretty sure this will be an annual thing for the next few years. We make chili and have items for s'mores, and everyone brings an appetizer or dessert to share. Our house serves as home base, so people can hang out or go trick-or-treating! There is nothing I love more than seeing all our sweet kiddos dressed up and having fun! My house was a muddy disaster in the wake of it all, but totally worth it!

Always a finger in her mouth. Always.
We had one happy, and one very sad sheep.  Surprisingly Hazel was the unhappy one.
And the star of the show this year...
Always.
Scarlett

Only 2 of my 3 girls wanted were forced to take a picture with me.
Running off their sweet sugary energy!
Griffin
Natalie
Arden
Silas
And group picture time...
Silly faces

Trick-or-Treating time
Laine the Lion with her mommy!

I'm not going to lie, I'm already planning next year's costumes!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Ashley Brickner said...

PRECIOUS! Your girls are too sweet!

Laura said...

That is an incredible Bo Peep costume! The girls looked adorable. So fun!