...The part where it doesn't "work". I didn't even make it 14 dpo, or to the 13dpo to take a test because I started spotting at 10dpo and it went progressively down hill from there. I had hoped I was experiencing implantation bleeding, but no such luck. It was heartbreaking. I thought it might be easier this time around, but it still stung and my heart still hurt. It is easier in lots of ways, but it is no less emotional. You invest so much money, prayer, HORMONES into a single cycle and when you're still not pregnant at the end, your heart aches. While we were and are incredibly disappointed, we have turned out hurt over to the Lord and continue to pray for his guidance. We plan on doing another IUI cycle in the next couple months, but are taking a break as I settle into my new job. We are of course also praying for miraculous ovulation and pregnancy on our own. I told Jared, Jesus healed the blind and if he so sees fit, he can make me ovulate! Ha! I'm not sure how many IUI cycles we'll do, if we'll travel down the road of IVF, look into adoption, or just spoil our one and only Grey girl rotten! However, I am very sure that God has a great plan for our family and our prayer is to just be open to His will and not let our own selfish desires and plans get in the way. I'm still a control freak, and I hate not knowing what the future has in store, but it's also exciting to just sit, wait, and TRUST in the one who can do immeasurably more than we can imagine.






5 comments:
xoxoxoxo. You have a beautiful heart!!!
Love you sweet friend! Praying for you!!
Always thinking of you:) I love that you are open to different things. HE will guide your heart!!
Oh Jaimee, I'm sorry to hear that. I understand what you are going through and I'm praying for you! God is good and He has the perfect plan for you guys. Doesn't mean it's always easy to walk the path we are given but we can trust in Him. He is always faithful!
Praying for you guys! God can indeed do miraculous things, and I know he isn't done yet. Can't wait to see what he has in store for you.
Post a Comment