...First off, I'm alive. I started a new job this school year & I have been so busy & just plain exhausted. Coupled with the fact there's not much going on lately, I haven't blogged.
...Last weekend, we did have something going on though- A shower for my sweet friend, Stephanie. She is one of my nearest & dearest. I spend more time with her in high school than anyone & she knew me better than my own family! I love this girl with all my heart & I am beyond excited to see her as a mommy to little Isabella. November can't get her soon enough- I'll be snuggling with that sweet little girl as much as I can!
I'll just let the pictures do the rest of the talking...
I hope you all have a great Friday and an awesome weekend!
























5 comments:
How fun!! What a beautiful party!
What beautiful pictures! I love the name she has chosen for her daughter! I also love all the decorations!
The shower was GORGEOUS!!! Somebody's been consulting Pinterest for all those delightful little details ;-). So, so pretty, and I know it made the mommy-to-be just feel like a million bucks!
You did so great! I know Isabella is going to LOVE her Aunt Jaimee! Such a blessing to have wonderful friends:) XO!!
Absolutely gorgeous! I stumbled upon your blog this afternoon and I have fallin' in love with not just this party theme but your whole blog! Cannot wait to read more.
Post a Comment