Pages

8.14.2012

It was Bound to Happen, I Guess...

...Turning 30 that is. Unfortunately, I was unable to stop time- so here I am, officially 30.

I was able to spend Saturday night celebrating with one of my very, very best friends in the world- Stephanie, & her husband Dennis. We had a great dinner in downtown Dallas and enjoyed a nice night on the patio afterwards. There is nothing like celebrating your 30th birthday with the same person you celebrated your 16th with!

Monday was my actual birthday, and my mom's actual birthday too! We went to Flower Mound and ate dinner with my mom, sister, mom's husband, his son, and of course, Jared and I. My birthday has always been extra special since I get to share it with my favorite lady!

Here are a couple pictures from our evening out. My mom took some from our other dinner, which I'll have to try and get from her soon!

Enjoying the patio.
 Steph & Dennis are expecting a sweet girl, Isabella, in November.
 With the hubs.
 Den-eesh (as I like to call him) & Steph.
The Lord has done so many wonderful things in my life in my 20s. There have been numerous blessings & even some trials, but they have made me the woman I am today. I am thankful for HIS perfect plan, in good times & in bad, because I know he is using it all for good. I'm looking forward to what God has in store for my 30s.

And for the record, I still feel 25.
Photobucket

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Happy late birthday! I'll be turning 30 in 6 months and I was hoping I could stop time - darn it =). I'm glad you had a good birthday and hope your 30th year is awesome!

Kristin said...

Happy, happy birthday to you! Prayers that this is your best year yet. xo!!

Olga Marquez said...

Happy 30th!!!! You look gorgeous! love your dress!!

xoxo

Our Journey Through This Lovely Life said...

Hey there! I'm Alexis! New follower, lovin your blog! Happy Birthday!

Our life with 2 P's said...

Your 30's will be so great! I'm so blessed to have spent your 20's with you and can't wait to have fun being 30+ together! Love you lots!! XO!

stephemcdonald said...

Yay so fun!! SO thankful for you and can't wait to celebrate many more years together:)