Pages

9.27.2012

Random School Moments...

...Oh my goodness, I LOVE kids. They're hilarious. I am in love with my new job as an Instructional Coach! I get to work with teachers in many areas, work with data (my favorite), and go into classes from K-6th to co-teach and model lessons. Let me just say, God bless kindergarten teachers! I did a lesson in one of their rooms today for an hour and left utterly exhausted!

Anyway, today one of the moms in car line pulled over to me after her son (a 1st grader) got out of the car and told me that she mentioned I was pretty & her so corrected her and said, "no mom, she's hot!" HA- hangout with some elementary kids for a day and your confidence will definitely get a boost. After school today I went by the middle school to pick up one of my students I had in 3rd grade to take her home (she lives around the corner from me). We were talking about her family reunion and the cousins she didn't really know. I asked her if she liked her cousins after hanging out with them for a few days. She quickly replied, "No, one of them had camouflage crocs, and well, nobody likes crocs!" She is the least shallow girl with the best character- so I almost died when she said that!

 
Well, that's it...a completely random post about my job.

Oh- did you know Honey Crisp apples are back!? Fall is officially here my friends!
I'm about to get busy with some Halloween crafting this weekend- if anything turns out half way decent, I'll share with you soon!
Photobucket

1 comments:

Kristin said...

HILARIOUS! Smart girl. :) And, YES! I haven't seen the honey crisps yet here. Might need to make a Whole Foods stop after work.