Pages

10.07.2011

Two Gifts...

...Today I recieved:

1. A book from the book fair from one of my old students. She is clearly unaware of my political affiliation. Jared said we can use it for the fireplace when it finally cools down here.

(I apologize if I just offended anyone, but we're conservative Republicans around our house.)
 
2. A football card from one of my current students. First off, I didn't even know they made football cards. Secondly, could he not give me a card of a player I actually know, from a team I actually like? I'm pretty sure it was the only card in his stack that he didn't want anymore.

In all seriousness, how sweet are 4th and 5th graders? They love giving me random thoughtful gifts! I have quite the collection of gifts from my years of teaching!

Happy weekend y'all! BOOMER SOONER & GOOOOOOO RANGERS!
Photobucket

0 comments: