Pages

10.16.2011

Six Years...

...This weekend the hubs and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary. It's crazy to think we've been married that long. I am so blessed to spend everyday as Jared's wife. God knew exactly what he was doing when he put Jared in my life. He is absolutely perfect for me. There is no one on earth I would do life with.

...Our actual anniversary was on Saturday but we made a weekend of celebrating. Friday night we went out to dinner and just enjoyed being with each other. We thought about going to a movie after, but apparently we are old and it was too late. So instead we cuddled up on the couch and watched Horrible Bosses. I fell asleep an hour into it.

Yummy anniversary cake. There was a really cute sparkler on top but my phone wouldn't work fast enough to capture it. (It might be time for a new phone.)
 ...Saturday we went to our favorite local diner for breakfast. Then it was on to yard work! Not the most relaxing/romantic afternoon but it needed to be done and it was nice to do it together. I love working in the yard and am very excited to have our fall flowers planted and fresh mulch laid. It's the little things.

...Saturday night we went to the Rangers game with Jared's brother and our sister-in-law. We love Brandon and Steph. We also love the Rangers. We really love that they won and we are heading to the World Series AGAIN! Goooooo Rangers! Jared and I have been loyal Rangers fans since we were engaged and living back in Dallas. We end up going to a dozen+ games every year. It's kind of pathetic to say, but we are emotionally invested in the team! It's been fun to see them do so well the last couple of years. The ballpark is definitely more crowded these days!
...Anyway, six years ago we said "I do" and it was the best decision I've ever made. I love you Jared.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Olga Marquez said...

Happy anniversary!! God bless you two!

looks like you guys had a great weekend!

Our life with 2 P's said...

Happy 6 years to my fav couple!! Love you both and I'm so happy Jared picked you to be his wedded wife!! So glad we got to celebrate your big day with a big win!! And....we can't forget about the tanning goggles. Stealing those puppies is a win against tanning father-in-laws!!! :) XOXO!