Pages

7.13.2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday...

...

 
1. I'm Loving...mustard yellow. It's been 100+ degrees for 17 days in Texas, with no end in sight. While I LOVE summer, I am ready for some cooler days. This color works for summer, but it really makes me anticipate fall.
2. I'm Loving...summer activities. This is my first week to really enjoy all the things I normally do during summer. Sleep. Work out. Lay by the pool. Sleep. Eat. Sleep. Repeat. (I really do more than that, but those are the things I look forward to the most when I have 2 months off!)

 3. I'm Loving...This website. New abs workouts everyday. And they hurt. Of course I haven't worked out in almost 4 weeks, so pretty much everything hurts me right now. 

4. I'm Loving...This song by Aaron Shust.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Our life with 2 P's said...

I heart your Wordless Wednesdays SIL :) Love them all!! Love you tons!!

erica said...

I am kind of absolutely loving yellow right now! I definitely want to find a yellow dress!!

xo