Pages

7.11.2011

More Baby...

...Well, I think it's safe to say the wedding phase of life is out and the baby phase is in!

Last weekend we held a Dr. Seuss inspired baby shower in honor of Lauren Zotter. Her little boy, Pierce Michael, is due in August. My friend, Stephanie, took the lead with this shower and did an awesome job of hosting! We had lots of fun coming up with ideas and putting it all together- although I wasn't much help as a hostess this time around due to my internship.

Lauren has been a dear friend of mine since 10th grade. She was in my wedding, and I was her MOH.We have had a million memories together and she has always been around to put a smile on my face. Lauren has the best personality and the craziest/funniest stories you'll ever hear. Pierce is already one lucky little boy!


 The cute mommy-to-be.
Stephanie and I.
 Hostesses and Mommy Lauren. (Don't mind the fan that was trying to blow my dress up.)
 My little sis and I.
Stephanie, Ashley, and I.
With some of my sweet best friends.
I am so excited to meet Mr. Pierce!
Photobucket

0 comments: