...I wanted to share how thankful I am for TIME! I am in my internship semester of my masters, and while I'm very busy, I also get to come home every night instead of heading to class. It's fabulous. Although, you might say I have too much time on my hands now.
I read, cook (stew, corn chowder, fajitas, caprese stuffed chicken...), workout, hangout, spend too much time on the Internet (which leads me to bidding on things I don't need on Ebay {Hello competitive, I must win!!} and finding sites like this...I found my baby's bedding on there {I don't have a baby}), and creating things like this while I sit on the couch...
...I don't care for scrapbooking anymore, but I love creating blog headings that I'll never use and learning new tricks on Photoshop.
I eventually plan on finding something a little more productive to do with my "time"...like change the world. Or not. : )






3 comments:
With your time, create me a new blog!!! HA!! You deserve all the time you have!! Much deserved! Love you!!
Love it!! You need to teach me how to do that:) Which photoshop did you get? Yay for time!!
You deserve this time! I love that site Layla Grace too. Totally my style. Can't wait until your little one comes around!
Post a Comment