...Let's dive right in, shall we?...
1. A last minute trip (well 2 weeks is considered last minute for me) to Barcelona for Jared's job.
2. Family vacation in Siesta Keys.
3. Starting/finishing practicum (and actually enjoying it!)
4. Learning of my sweetest best friends, Jennifer's pregnancy, and praying for precious little baby K's arrival in May!
5. Celebrating 5 years of marital bliss with a very handsome, intelligent, funny, sweet man I get to call my husband.
6. Going to Budapest, Vienna, and Prague with that same said man for his grad. school (wait a minute, why does he get to go cool places for his job and school...?).
7. Learning of my bestest friend Ashley's pregnancy, and praying for the arrival of baby Sooner Gonzalez in June.
8. Moving out of our dirty condo into a rent house...2 bathrooms? Yes please!
9. Discovering that I actually like teaching fourth graders!
10. Another best friend, Stephanie, getting engaged- praying for the cute couple and helping plan for an exciting wedding in Mexico!
I love looking back at all the blessings, big and small, from the year and seeing how God is working in my life the lives of those around me.
2011 is sure to be a great year. I'm not big on resolutions, but I do have some things I would like to do in 2011...attend church more regularly, join a small group, start a prayer journal, get back to the gym (I pretty much took the fall semester off), go on vacation with just my husband ("un-work"/"un-school" related), graduate with my masters, become a camera expert, cook more, and most importantly; love everyone like this, work on my fruits (see here), and be a "proverbs wife".
Here are a few pictures from our NYE...(P.S.- I'm slightly obsessed with Photoshop...so I've been playing with the features...some turn out better than others- so don't judge!)
Blessings to you and yours in 2011!









3 comments:
Happy 2011 to my favorite Granberry's!! Can't wait to see what great blessings you have in store this year! Love you!
Jaimee - VERY beautifully written! Love you girl and hope to see you guys soon (before I leave Texas).
You are a blessing in our lives! I love you!
Post a Comment