Pages

1.06.2011

Thankful Thursday...

...Of course I am thankful for all the givens (God's grace, Jared, family, friends, 3 day weekends, etc.), however, I would like to use this time to show my undying appreciation for this:

After all of my excuses for not using tinted moisturizer ran out, I caved. This snazzy gal recommended it on her blog, and being the beauty product aficionado that I am, I thought I would give it a try. Well, 6 months later, I'm in love. No, really, I AM IN LOOOOVE. It's a moisturizer, it's an "anti-ager", it's a "tinter"...it's Superman! Oh, wait.

*At around 25 bucks a pop, it is a little pricey, but I'm only half way through my bottle 6 months later. Thus, I shall declare the product a GREAT buy!


signature 2

4 comments:

jenn k said...

I love Olay products, but can't use any anti-aging product right now, or acne products. So basically my skin is not happy hence all my break outs!

raschel said...

Tell me more!?! I've wondered about using their anti-aging stuff. Is this a "foundation"? Exactly what is it for?

Our life with 2 P's said...

I love this stuff! I bought it after you came to visit this summer :) Divine invention :)

Kelly Widener said...

I want to know more too! Do you use this as your moisturizer? foundation? Help me out!... I love Hope in a Jar that I put on before my foundation.