Here are just a few of my pictures from our trip...the rest you can see on my shutterfly account. All three cities were beautiful. I was amazed by Budapest, but Prague was the city that stole my heart.
We spent about 1 1/2 in each city, so just enough time to see the "big" things.
Here's one from Amsterdam, the guy is using a pulley method to move a box up to the 4th floor. Interesting fact: The buildings in Amsterdam have a slight lean so that they could move furniture in to them in this fashion (The staircases were/are too narrow for moving large items).
We spent about 1 1/2 in each city, so just enough time to see the "big" things.
Here's one from Amsterdam, the guy is using a pulley method to move a box up to the 4th floor. Interesting fact: The buildings in Amsterdam have a slight lean so that they could move furniture in to them in this fashion (The staircases were/are too narrow for moving large items).

Sun coming up in Amsterdam.

At the citadel over looking the 'Buda' side of Budapest.
The view from our hotel in the Castle District on the 'Buda' side of Budapest.
Budapest's Chain Bridge.
A cute little street in Vienna.
Pretty sites in Vienna. Why don't we have fences/buildings like these?
Recreating "art" at our hotel in Vienna.
Stained glass in St. Stephen's Cathedral in Vienna.
Main Square in Old Prague.
Looking out our hotel in Old Prague...sun going down. Ah, I love Prague.
Outside of Prague Castle.
I can't wait for our next European adventure. I think I would move there in a heartbeat!






1 comments:
Love all the purdy pictures. I'm so glad y'all had such a great time! I'll move with you if Jaries won't :)
Post a Comment