Pages

10.15.2010

Half a Decade of Looooove...

Today is our 5th anniversary! We are actually in Prague right now, traveling for Jared's masters program. Today is our last day before we head home after a week in Eastern Europe. We have also visited Amsterdam, Budapest, and Vienna. It has been a really great trip with beautiful sites and fun company. I have enjoyed getting to know all of Jared's "school" friends and their "plus ones" that he works so closely with for the demanding program.

I don't have any fun wedding pictures to post to go with this blog since I am on Jared's computer- but our wedding was a day we'll never forget (although many of you have due to the extensive drinking you did that evening! : )) Hopefully our travels home tomorrow go better than our travels for our honeymoon! I am blessed beyond belief to be married to someone so perfect for me. The Lord knew just what he was doing when he matched us two crazies together. I look forward to many more anniversaries- and hopefully more spent in Europe, ha!

I love you with all my heart Jared Allen (Jaries/J-bo) Granberry.

Trip pictures to come.

signature 2

2 comments:

Our life with 2 P's said...

Happy 5th!!! I hope your last day in Prague is wonderful! Can't wait to hear all about the trip! Love you both!

jenn k said...

I love you both. Congrats, 5 years is a huge accomplishment!!! Glad you enjoyed your trip and returned home safely!