Pages

9.13.2009

Fall Fun Has Begun...

I know many of you are just DYING to know what Jared and I have been up to for the past couple weeks! Here are some pictures of the things we've been up to when we are not working or doing something for grad. school (free time is a hot commodity around here now!:))...


We celebrated our good friend, Racheal's birthday, with dinner at Pepe Y Mitos and then the Elbow Room in Deep Elum!

Malinda and I discovered Yogilicious!!! It is a frozen yogurt bar near West Village in Uptown, there are 3 others around the metroplex too! It is DEEEELISH!That's me enjoying my yellow cake batter/green tea/mochi/fresh mango yogurt...not all mixed together, mind you! Malinda just got green tea with mochi, but I had to try some different things out. P.S.-I've been there once a week since we tried it the first time!


We used our cheese grater for the first time. Here is Jared grating some cheese for our pasta primavera and grilled chicken. Some wedding gifts are are amazing and useful, some completely pointless, and others just take almost 4 years to finally put to use!:)And finally, football season has begun! This is my favorite part of fall (along with the leaves changing, the cooler weather, sweaters, and soup season)! We went to the first OU game at Jerry World where we completely choked. It was sad, tears were almost shed, but we still love our SOONERS! As a wise woman once wrote in her blog, "we can't be the best every year!"

And now, before I let my readers (all 10 of you) go, I do have a specific prayer request for special family friends...I am going to link to my sister-in-law's blog b/c she has already described and posted the situation, so why recreate!? Please remember Tammy, Justin, Hunter, Brooklyn, and the whole Osborn family in your prayers. God is good and we know he has great plans for us all.

signature

1 comments:

Our life with 2 P's said...

YAY for fall!! MMM....next time I'm in town, next week :), we are hitting up Yogolicious! I can't wait!! I love you very much!!