I can't help but do just that when I am in Mexico! For you non-Spanish speakers out there, the Blog title means, "Put a smile on your face!". There is nothing more relaxing than a Mexican all-inclusive vacation. I truly don't know how people can see something as beautiful as the clear blue Caribbean ocean and white sandy beach and not believe there is a God who made this for us! Thank you Lord!:)
We went to Playa Del Carmen and stayed at the Rui Palace for 4 lovely days...it was a great resort (minus the kids running around)! We actually took this mini-vacation to see wonderful family friends and one of Jared's best friends get married (Shane Osborn). His wife was the most gorgeous bride I have seen, and of course the setting was fabulous.
We arrived Thursday afternoon and began drinking before we even boarded the plane! Jared was out pretty quick that evening after drinking too much and spending the afternoon on the beach. Friday was all beach and sun until about 6:00 and then we cleaned up and went into town with his parents. We spent 30 minutes looking for Big Al and Red Neck Steve's Beer Bucket, as Charla and I are big KISSFM fans! It was a bit of a let down due to the obnoxious manager...but after a daquiri we headed to La Casa Del Agua for the BEST dinner! They brought me a purse rack and made fresh ceaser salad right in front of us! Saturday was more beach and a 1:00 wedding...back to the beach...and a wonderful reception later that night. Sunday we spent a couple hours on the beach and headed home.
We had a great time...as we always do in Mexico!:)
There are toooo many pictures to post, as I was the unofficial photographer, so see my Shutterfly link on the side bar to see more. Here are a few of my favorites though...









1 comments:
What other people are you referring to regarding in-laws? LOL! So glad that you had a wonderful time!
Post a Comment