Pages

7.28.2009

The Smartest Man Alive...

(Well most of the time anyway), is my husband. He is officially a grad student at A&M, and starts in just a few weeks. I am so proud of him, especially b/c he isn't a huge fan of class...but luckily for him the majority of the program is web-based. Now he will know what it's like to spend your weekends writing papers and reading hundreds of pages of material. :) I am excited to have someone to study with...and I just love him and his brainiac ways.

P.S.-This does not make us Aggie fans...BOOMER!




signature

4 comments:

Our life with 2 P's said...

So proud of BIL! I know he'll do well! Don't let this be a cause for OU to screw up this season J! :)

jenn k said...

Being part aggie isn't all that bad! LOL. Congrats to Jared!

Kelly Widener said...

Oh come on..you have to have some Aggie spirit in ya now!

BeautifulDisaster311 said...

Best of luck to Jared!