Pages

7.01.2009

Firsts...

My firsts...

1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
Ryan Bowie

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
Yes, I am married to him. :)

3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
Other than sips of my dad's beer at age 3+...Strawberry Boones wine coolers. I could hardly make it up dad's hill...thanks Min and friends.

4. What was your FIRST job?
Other than babysitting. Sonic! 5 years...yes, I roller skated.

5. What was your FIRST car?
Silver Bullet...2000 Cavalier, bought and paid for by yours truly.

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
Audra, a teacher friend who I haven't talked to all summer!

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
Jared

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
Mrs. Landrum...she had a bear claw bathtub in the classroom full of pillows...I loved sitting in that thing and reading!

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
Texas...to live! I was shocked when I got off the plane...I was really expecting cacti and cowboys.

10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
Verrrry first? Courtney Egolf? No, I wish I knew what she was up to!

11. Where was your FIRST sleep over?
I don't recall, I feel like I had sleep overs really early though.

12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
Jared

13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
Stephanie Crosby's

14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
Brushed my teeth.

15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
Amy Grant with my mom, sisters, and grandma in third grade.

16. FIRST tattoo?
NEVER! I am so NOT a tattoo girl.

17. FIRST piercing?
My ears when I was 5

18. FIRST foreign country you've been to?
Mexico with Jared, my mom, and his parents after we got engaged.

19. FIRST movie you remember seeing?
I have no clue! A Disney movie for sure though.

20. When was your FIRST detention?
I think 8th grade for too many tardies...had to flirt with those boys as long as I could!

22. Who was your FIRST roommate?
Other than family members...Ashley Higginbotham-Gonzalez...we made a good pair.

23. What is something you would learn if you had the chance?
Hmmm...another language...dance...golf?

24. Did you marry the FIRST person to ask for your hand in marriage?
Yes...well, I mean that was the first serious proposal! ha!:)

25. What was the first sport that you were involved in?
Gymnastics or dance if you consider them sports...otherwise basketball.

26. What were the first lessons you ever took?
Gymnastics

27. What is the first thing you do when you get home?
Say hello to my sweet puppies and put on comfy clothes!

28. Who do you think will be the next person to post this?
I don't know...but Tag to you if you're reading this.

signature

0 comments: