Jared and I watch a lot of crime shows (Forensic Files, Investigators, Notorious, etc.) and other random "real life" shows that recreate moments from the past of the people they are telling the story about. The producers/directors create these dramatic scenes through hired actors. These actors show maximum talent and huge potential to one day make it "big". We would like to be those actors. We might even start looking for agents....although we are not entirely sure they are necessary for this type of highly specialized acting. We might have to move to LA, but are excited about this opportunity as well.
By the way...when I say Jared and I watch a lot of crime shows, etc...what I really mean is about once a week for 30 minutes when we are not watching ESPN or gay movies Jared picks out.
Easter basket gift ideas
2 years ago





1 comments:
Y'all are NERDS! I love you though :)
Post a Comment