...If you haven't seen the video that inspired my post title, here it is:
You'll now be singing the chorus for days. You're welcome.
We kicked off our July 4th with a pop...as in we used some confetti poppers on the porch so I could take cute picture of the pretties. Hazel was UH-MAZED by the confetti and wouldn't stop pointing at it. I just love her personality.
After creating a huge mess, we loaded up and took off to the farm to spend the rest of the weekend and early week with Jared's family. (PS-I'm a huge fan of the 4th falling on a Tuesday!)
Upon arrival, we discovered my SIL and I were twinning. #greatminds
The first evening we had an adult only dinner and apparently we all like wine.
The original Granberrys.
But the way cooler in-laws. :)
The Twin Table. These 4 will be causing trouble in no time.
Hazel ruling the world.
Where did my baby go?
Twin entertainment.
Best cousin friends.
Not napping twins. I snuck some pictures and videos of them hugging, pulling each others hair, pushing, giggling...NOT napping. It was so cute though, I didn't even care.
Grey was working on this car. Apparently it had engine problems?
Y'all, we had the best time here. We played, fished, rode around the property. It was beautiful, and peaceful, and we could've stayed all week.
Oh, and we swam.
Uncle TJ made homemade salsa.
I went back to my country girl roots and dominated at some fish catching. It's all about the worm .
We taught the girls to fish, too. :)
Pretty sure she was pouting bc I told her no.
But Hazel was all smile with her patriotic gear. #mostspirited
Oh, and we swam some more.
These two. They're hilarious.
Hazel opted for a nap on the float since she didn't nap in bed one day. She was out like this with Papa by her side for about an hour. #ohthelife
Papa and ChaCha love.
Our 3 little pretties.
And one of Katie girl, because I just love her.
I have a feeling there are going to be more 4ths just like this in the years to come!















































2 comments:
That video is so funny!! The girls are getting so big and they are beautiful!! I spent my 4th cleaning up throw up. Both girls were sick on the 4th! We did have plans, but had to cancel!
My kind of Fourth!! I'm still amazed at how big the twins are getting! I don't get on here as much, so that probably has something to do with it, but still;) Such pretty and sweet girls you have!
Post a Comment