..
2. I'm Loving...that I got to accompany my hubs on a trip to Barcelona again. It's a beautiful city and Spaniards are so friendly! We can't wait to visit again!
Ready for our long flight.
Exploring the Gothic Quarter and stopping for a beverage.
Being dorks in our hotel elevator.
Eating paella outside of La Sagrada Familia (Still unfinished...but making progress).
Words from the bible, in various languages, on the door to the cathedral.
Paella and sangria, it's what Spain is all about. : )
Placa Reial in the Gothic Quarter right as is started to pour down rain during dinner.
3. I'm Loving...Christmas decor! We have most of our stuff up. I'm still working on my mantle, and hopefully we will get our tree this weekend. Here's a little glimpse into our holiday home!









6 comments:
mmm. that creamer sounds yummy! i must try it soon!
Trish @ Tales from ...
I love Spain! I did study abroad there one summer but never made it to Barcelona - I bet its pretty. I loved the paella was there!
Ooo I love your blog! So cute!! And isn't flavored creamer the best? One of my holiday favorites is the Vanilla Spiced Rum. So yummy :)
Lucky you for getting to go to Barcelona! It looks so beautiful!
I LOVE sangria! I use to be a wine drinker but I am loving colder and sweeter drinks now. Your pictures are beautiful and I love seeing younger women loving their husbands!
Blessings,
Lori
Just a beautiful post! So many things to love!
Isn't that coffee creamer good?!
And Spain is beautiful! That's where the hubby and I went on our honeymoon ;).
Love all the pictures!
Post a Comment