1. I'm Loving...This dress I recently bought. It's a wool-ish material. It's wintery-ish and it makes me happy.
2. I'm Loving...This teaching story. HILARIOUS! Thanks for sharing Jennifer. You have to read the whole thing and then comment #28. Even if you don't teach, I promise you will laugh!
3. I'm Loving...these new (or new to me) fragrances from Bath & Body Works.
4. I'm Loving...The latest series of messages at our church. They are awesome messages about what happens when we die and are great to hear whether you are a Christian or non-believer. I encourage everyone to listen to all three!
5. I'm Loving...The book, Epicenter 2.0, I just finished reading by Joel Rosenberg. It is absolutely fascinating to learn and try to better understand the history and prophecy of the Middle East. His blog is also great for keeping you updated on all the latest news in regards to Iran and Russia.
6. I'm Loving...This semi-ridiculous, semi-cute wine bottle wrap I bought at Pottery Barn yesterday. I went in to do some Christmas shopping and I couldn't resist buying this little gem.
7. I'm Loving...life. I am so THANKFUL for all the blessings that surround me. I can't wait to celebrate those blessings with my family tomorrow.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!












2 comments:
Hope you have a lovely Thanksgiving! :)
That dress is beautiful!! And I love that wine wrap - too cute. Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment