Pages

9.08.2011

Thank Goodness For Digital...

...Here's a true story:

Me: Hey Jared, take a picture of Stephanie and I with these handkerchiefs real quick.
(Jared sighs...because he's so busy.)
Me: No, we don't want you in it!
Me: Seriously, we don't want you in it.
(Completely ignoring my demands... I've lost full control of the camera...a brother photo shoot ensues.)
 Me: Okay, never mind. Give me the camera and I'll take a good one of you two.  
(Okay, apparently my idea of good and their's is very different.)
 Me: Seriously, I would love to have a good picture of you guys. 
Me: Really? You can have the camera back.  
I feel like this series of events happens almost every time we pull out the camera.

So, in my randomness, I got to thinking tonight how much money we would have spent on film over the last 6 years if digital cameras never were.

Thank goodness. 
We eventually got our picture. 
...And that's all I've got for tonight. Have a good weekend y'all!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Our life with 2 P's said...

Those boys! They will always be boys!!! Good times with my fantastic SIL!!!

stephemcdonald said...

haha love this! I'm pretty sure I have several series like these on my camera from your sweet husband also:)

Olga Marquez said...

you guys are so fun!

You look amazing as always!

God bless :)