Pages

5.18.2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday...

...


1. I'm Loving...Revitalash. This "eye lash conditioner" really works y'all! My eyelashes are noticeably longer and I even had to pluck on of them out (Which hurt. Bad.) because it was freakishly long.

2. I'm Loving...My not-new iPad. Jared got the iPad 2 for his graduation so I inherited his old (January bonus) one. It's new to me though! I was having a hard time deciding if I wanted one. A smart phone, kindle, 2 laptops, iPod, etc. just seemed like overkill. But really now, it's the 21st century and you just cannot have enough technology. I love using the iPad. It's super convenient to carry with you when you don't feel like toting your computer(s) around.

3. I'm Loving...Jason Aldean. He can sing. I like his songs.  Jared played this song  to me tonight and said it reminded him of my grandpa. My grandpa was a pretty special man and there are lots of songs that bring memories of him flooding back. My grandma turns 80 this August and we (the whole fam) are heading to Indiana to celebrate. There is no place I would rather live than Texas, except for Europe, but there are lots of things I miss about Indiana. One of those things is the country summers on the farm. I can't wait to go back and hang out with my crazy awesome family. Wow, this has gotten completely off topic. Moving on.
 4. I'm Loving...Jared. I thank the Lord everyday that he puts up with me. I don't deserve him. Sometimes he doesn't deserve me. I guess that's why marriage works! : )

Photobucket

1 comments:

raschel said...

I'm usually reading your blog on my phone when i'm up in the middle of the night feeding...and it's HARD to comment from it (and with one hand). Anyway, i love your posts! And, I love "what I'm loving"!! Hope ya'll are doing well!!