...Well, life changing may be a little dramatic, but I am truly enamored by Pinterest.
Because I am uber-organized and exhibit a multitude of OCD tendencies, this is a great way to clean up all my "inspirational" bookmarks on my browser and have them all in an easily accessible website. I am already wasting ridiculous amounts of time browsing through all the "pins" and "boards". There are so many pretty and inspiring things on Pinterest. Ah, true. love.
My Boards
My Pins

Easter basket gift ideas
2 years ago





2 comments:
Oh my gosh, I can't believe this I just discovered this last night and was totally going to call you about it:) SO FUN!!
Sonya introduced me to this today and I fell in love! I haven't had a chance to play with it yet. Can't wait to check out your goodies :) What a fantastic idea!
Post a Comment