I want to start off this blog by saying that this is purely my opinion...and is not meant to offend anyone.
With apologies aside... What the heck are people who wear Ed Hardy thinking!? I have never in my life seen clothes so hideous. It looks like the devil and wild animals threw up all over them. I know there are tons of people who wear this stuff, but I just cannot understand what the appeal is!? Not to mention they cost a fortune...which brings me to my next point, why would you dress your children in Ed Hardy? One, it costs ridiculous amounts of money for one item (none of which are cute) and two, your child is going to ruin it. Okay, that's all I got on Ed Hardy, and for some reason it just really annoys me. I just felt that after watching third graders, and adults, and seeing the store yesterday at the mall I needed to get that off my chest! 
Easter basket gift ideas
2 years ago





3 comments:
Could not agree more! Did you know our FIL & MIL wear Ed Hardy? Give'em hell for it!! David W. gave them his knock offs, too funny!! Not sure why a t-shirt/hat that looks like a 3 year old colored on them makes people think they're stylish and worth a dime but you can bet you won't see this Gberry family sporting ANY Ed Hardy or knock offs close to it!
I AGREEEEEE!!!
LOL! Do you know that for the longest time I couldn't figure out who or what Ed Hardy was? I seriously thought it was a band because I saw a ton of ppl wear it; thought they were groupies!
Post a Comment