Well, if there is one thing that really, truly, and officially makes you an adult...it's marriage! And I am proud to announce my baby sister is now a big girl! Just kidding...I really don't think of Allison as my "baby" sister, even though she is the youngest. Allison has always been one of my best friends. I cannot even begin to go into all of our wild memories. While growing up, I preferred to hang out with her than even my friends some days...she is the most F-U-N, sweet, caring, hilarious, interesting, talented, girl I know. I have been blessed to call her my sister and also my best friend. Last weekend Allison became a Guba...her wedding was beautiful, and she was stunning.
I love you Allison, Al, Allie, Winter Wonders, Pretty Bird, Eenie-Meenie-Tortillini-Fettucini-With-Linguini (or without), and my personal favorite, Weedhopper. I am praying for you and Matt and a long and happy marriage! :)
Easter basket gift ideas
2 years ago





1 comments:
That was such a fun night!
Post a Comment