Pages

4.14.2009

...Stuff

It's been a while since I've posted (12 days to be exact-so maybe not that long)...nothing new to report, still not pregnant, still not done with grad school, still not done teaching 3rd grade for the year...

Actually I take that back, something new has come about...and that is Jared and I's new found love of Sushi! Seriously...it's sooooo good. It's not that I never liked it before, it's just that I had only ate it once or twice and never had GOOD sushi. On our trip to Santa Fe we had a wonderful roll, and since then we have been trying more and more sushi (once or twice a week)...so it's kind of fun to eat somewhere other than Mexican or Steak when we go out...Jared never tries anything new, especially food, so for him to try sushi, let alone LOVE it, is a big deal. Anyway, if you want sushi, give us a call, we'll eat with you.

Okay other than that, nothing has been going on. We did have Allison's bachelorette party two weekends ago, and my cousin was in town from NC too, so we hung with him. Last weekend we ate sushi (ha) with Jeff and Racheal on Friday then headed to Little Elm on Saturday to see The Ellis' new home...it was beautiful and we are so happy for the new home owners.

Grad school is winding down, which means I have lots of studying and papers to write...I'll be done on May 14th, but then I immediately start Statistics the next week for a 3 week fast track class, which is immediately followed in June with my summer classes...I'm knocking them out!:)

7 1/2 weeks left of 3rd grade...I will miss a lot of my kids, but I am really ready for this tough year to be over. I am hoping to change grade levels next year, preferably 5th...I am looking for some maturity in my life, I know, sad that I look to 5th graders to fulfill that need! ha!

Coming up: Allison's wedding in 3 days! I am excited to spend time with my family and watch my little sister become a Guba. Crazy!

Here are a few pics from the past week(ends)...some are a little provocative and I apologize!:)

This is Matt and Jared in the attic aka "man's room" ...the boys stayed up there all night and the girls had a dance party downstairs. We had more fun.
Here are the ladies...pre-dance party. Steph, where did you go?
Ah, a dirty martini through a penis straw...does life get better? I didn't geta single picture with me and Al...:(
With the girls at the bach. party...I don't know what Lauren and I were doing, but we wanted to hold hands.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You guys are adorable! I miss you terribly and wish I could come to Big Tex this summer to visit. But it looks like it'll be autumn before I make it. Bummer! Keep having fun! And good luck with the end of the year, wrapping up semester kinda stuff. I'm with ya' girl! Love ya!

jenn k said...

David and I, well more me, LOVE sushi! Let's go together soon! XOXO