Just copying my sister-in-law....
The Game of Tag about your MAN:
1. Who is your man? J-bo Granberry
2. How long have you been together? 5 years...married 3 years and 3 months
3. How long did you date? Well, we dated for 9 months and got engaged...and got married after 2 years.
4. How old is your man? 26
5. Who eats more? Definitely Jared. Although, some days he comes home and whines and that he's only had a granola bar all day! (Poor thing...he usually eats Pepe's or Taco Joint every darn day while I nibble away at my lean cuisines during my 20 min. lunch break)
6. Who said "I love you" first? Jared. We were laying in my bed (doing nothing bad, I promise) and he asked me if I loved him. Um, I am very traditional (or stubborn) and was determined that I wouldn't say it first even though I know I did. So, I said, "I don't know". So, he said, "I love you." I said, "Are you sure?". He replied, "I've never been so sure of anything in my life." (Sigh). So, I finally gave in and said "I love you too."
7. Who is taller? Jared, but he's still short.
8. Who sings better? Hmm...it depends...I'm really good at TLC's Waterfalls, and he likes Whitney Houston.
9. Who is smarter? I'd like to say we're equally intelligent but at different things...Of course I did have higher SAT scores...and a higher GPA...and I can finish crossword puzzles. So, me, ha!
10. Whose temper is worse? Mine. Jared is free and easy. But he is rubbing off on me...slowly but surely. I also prefer the word passion, not temper. I just feel strongly about things, quickly.
11. Who does the laundry? I do, and I HATE it. I particularly hate folding and hanging. I once refused to do Jared's b/c he would selfishly only wash his own clothes, but I gave him back the privilege of my washing his dirty things.
12. Who takes out the garbage? Jared. I am the typical woman. That is a man's chore, plus I do the laundry. Dirt for Dirt.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? ...Looking at the bed? Jared. We should probably change it though b/c I can't see the TV over him.
14. Who pays the bills? Jared. I just check our banking account everyday to make sure I can afford my weekly trips to Target.
15. Who is better with the computer? Jared...he is a complete DORK! He knows all about Giga-Higa-Mega-001010 Bytes or whatever. I just read emails and use Microsoft Office...
16. Who mows the lawn? Ricardo? I don't know. Not us.
17. Who cooks dinner? Me. I don't know if Jared has ever made anything more than a sandwich...unless I ask him to grill. I am scared of getting burnt....he also has to take some things out of the oven for me.
18. Who drives when you are together? Jared...always...unless he's drank too much.
19. Who pays when you go out? We'll it's OUR money, but Jared whips out the dough.
20. Who is most stubborn? Ha, no contest...hands down, ME!
22. Whose parents do you see the most? His. We live 2 seconds from them.
23. Who kissed who first? Again, traditional...him.
24. Who asked who out? Jared.
25. Who proposed? Jared.
26. Who is more sensitive? Me. I may be stubborn and have a temper...but I am pretty compassionate and empathetic. I have a big heart for others. My feelings can get hurt easily and sometimes I take things too personally.
27. Who has more friends? I think we both have plenty!
28. Who has more siblings? 2 on each side.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? We balance each other out pretty well. We have certain things we both adhere strongly too, and agree on almost all things.
Tag.... it's your turn :)
Easter basket gift ideas
2 years ago





2 comments:
LOL that's cute; I think I'll borrow it!
traditional... that's why we're friends. I totally agree that trash is for men, and so is making the first move!
Post a Comment