I LOVE HARRY POTTER!
Seriously, I used to wonder what the heck was the matter with people that read these books and why they liked them so much. Now, I officially have my own obsession with Hogwarts. I started reading the books around Thanksgiving b/c a student in my class had been reading them. He was on the fourth one and he bet me that I couldn't catch up with him. Some might call me competitive, even when it comes to an 8 year old, so I said not only would I catch up with him, but I would read all 7 books before the New Year. And, of course, I did. :) Anyway, I highly recommend these books to young and old alike. They are so good and well written. JK Rowling blows me away...I have no idea how she thought up this wizarding world!:)
Jared is really excited for the next movie (The Half Blood Prince)...it comes out on his birthday. Oh...and FYI the movies are not half as good as the books. READ!
Easter basket gift ideas
2 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment