"I think on every bote in the U.S.A it shed have a light that is brit jest in kas they are lost. Pleas cars an hid behind stuf to cash pelple. If pelpe hear sirens thay shed stop on the side of the rode intil th pelple stop hearing the sirens stop." (I'll translate this one: I think everybody in the USA should have a light that is bright just in case they are lost. Police cars hide behind stuff to catch people. If people hear sirens they should stop on the side of the road until the people stop hearing the sirens stop.)
"how are you doing? I am so glad you won. My advise (advice) to you is make a stronger law about kidnapping. I think its really bad. I had a dream once where I got kidnapped. It was'ent reall plesent (wasn't real pleasant). Good luck in the white house.
From my little republican: "I was wondering why you want to take money from the rich people and give it to the pour people. Because then the pour people will be rich and the rich people will be pour. I think you should try to fix the way people act..."
"You should tell people that we should stop thow (throw) trash out the window. You also keep out (up) the good work."
"What does it feel like to run the country. how many people do you speak to, how big is the white house. What is inside the big house. It looks so cool to be the president."
"I want you to erest (arrest) bad people forever and never let them out and whats your favrite car and what do you like to do."
"I think you should fix the homeless and help them. China needs water and help. Watch out for bad people."
FYI: I do teach my kids how to write sentences, spell, and use correct punctuation.
One more relection from this week at school:
I was walking the third graders from the gym to their rooms in the morning, and as we were going one direction, a little girl in 4th grade was going the opposite direction. She saw this little boy in 3rd grade and said, "Hi evan!" He looked at her and said, "You have a crush on me!!!!!" and kept walking. Kids.
Easter basket gift ideas
2 years ago





1 comments:
haha!! these were great!
Post a Comment