Pages

7.11.2008

So...I'm a bit of a copy cat, but I couldn't resist since some of my favorite people have inspired me to create my own blog. I am not sure how interesting our life is to read about...but it's something fun for me to do, so maybe it will just be for my own personal enjoyment! ha!

Right now, it's summer, which means lots of free time and no stress! I have been filling my days with working out, organizing things at the house, and doing a little redecorating. I am considering taking up fire yoga this summer with one of my teammates from school. This frightens me a little because I once took a yoga class at age 18 and freaked out when the guy next to me started making grunting noises during his meditative breathing. So, we'll see how it goes! I have also been trying to finish up all the scrapbooks I have started. I finally finished Jared and I's book, my college , and high school books. It was fun looking at all the pictures and reminiscing on old times. I am also up to date with my most current book. I just need to finish one more, and then I think I am giving up the hobby. If you know me, you know how anal and stessed out I can get, and lately I have been having anxiety problems, and the piles of pictures are contributing to that! Other than that I have been laying by the pool(with sunscreen) and cooking dinner for my husband...and Pat Buttry, who has moved in with us for the month of July. It is completely You, Me, and Dupree! I even cooked on Wednesday night and Jared was late so Pat and I ate with out him! It was funny and we gave Jared a hard time for not calling.

Well that's it for tonight!

1 comments:

raschel said...

yay! I'm excited I have another blog to stalk. scrapbooking is a LOT of work. It stresses me out thinking about it..and I REALLY don't think I could ever do a "crop party" (isn't that what they are called?), I think it would stress me out MORE to load up all of the stuff and take it to someone else's house, because when I attempt to do it at my own house, I have things scattered EVERYWHERE. ~Raschel