Pages

6.20.2019

April Recap | 2019...

...

I started of April with a nice Whole30 reset. 
 EBTB from Trader Joes goes on allllll the things!
As always, our months (weeks, days, hours...) are filled with all the dressing up.
We got in the Easter spirit!
Couch potatoes. :)
These Paleo Pancakes you can buy at Costco now. They're pretty amazing and super easy to whip up!
More dress-up.
We enjoyed napes and snuggles on my days off.
Cutest dancer!
She requested her picture be taken at Lowes.
We spent an entire Saturday planting and mulching! I was exhausted, but LOVED it. Yard work is something that has gone to the wayside since the twins. I just haven't had the time and couldn't leave them unsupervised. Until now. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE working in the yard and the worn out muscles and body that comes with a day in the dirt.
I dug up a new flower bed in the back and planted a bunch of hydrangeas.
We also planted some Magnolias.
These three little friends at church. Makes my heart smile watching them grow up together.
This is Grey's sad face as she said goodbye to her pet ladybug that she had kept in a jar since February. RIP.
Watering plants often turns into everyone getting soaked.
Grey and I had a homework date over coffee and chocolate milk. I love one-on-one time with her.
And proof that I am capable of keeping plants alive. Ha!


 photo sig_1.png

0 comments: