Pages

9.06.2010

Bee Cool...

The lady who lived in our condo before us planted a beautiful flower bed, which we are not keeping up with (b/c why spend money on landscaping while you are renting!?), but are enjoying looking at. And since we have to actually take our dogs our on a leash again, I have plenty of time to enjoy the lovely summer blooms (and by enjoy I mean within the last 5 days when it has finally cooled down into the 90s). Well, there have been all these sweet little honey bees flying around and pollinating the flowers. I have been meaning to take pictures of them because they're so close and friendly. Here are some shots Jared and I took, and then edited with Photoshop Elements (my new favorite toy).










Can you see bee?

My personal favorite. I love the angle of the bee, with his wings sticking up.

I also saw this little lazy guy out there relaxing and taking it all in. : )

I have noticed that when I post my pictures to my blog they don't come out as clear as when they're in my other applications...does anyone else have that problem?

signature 2

1 comments:

Our life with 2 P's said...

Are you using Elements? How is it? Love all the photos! Wish I had advice on the photos being uploaded but my computer STILL won't upload pics! Patiently waiting for my new one to arrive....SIGH!