Oh, sweet, sweet, summer! Here is how I have been spending my summer so far...
1. I went to TSA with my husband (in Ft. Worth this year).
Here is a pic. from a night out in Ft. Worth...
Jared played 2 rounds of golf with no sunscreen, can you tell?
Jared played 2 rounds of golf with no sunscreen, can you tell?

2. I started another grad. class (thankfully I'm only taking one this summer instead of 3!!!).
Grad. school is not exciting enough to take pictures of.
3. I went to Sarasota with my crazy, fun family.
Here are my cousins and I, along with Allison's husband, Matt, and Austin's friend, Steven.
We just dominated about 13 sushi rolls, yum!
Steven is in a band called Small Town Gossip...he's good, check him out on iTunes.
We just dominated about 13 sushi rolls, yum!
Steven is in a band called Small Town Gossip...he's good, check him out on iTunes.

Min and I out on the Scoot Coupe...this was the best part about vacay! (Other than the endless laughter and the 3 kegs we knocked out...hey, no one ever accused us of being classy!)
4. I have spent a few days by the pool.
5. I have been reading, reading, reading on my awesome new Kindle...currently I'm reading War and Remembrance.
6. I went to the mall, three times.
7. I've attended several Ranger's games.
Here is a pic. from after the game on the 4th of July...
there were fireworks, but the camera didn't get them.
there were fireworks, but the camera didn't get them.
8. I went to the Gaylord for a night and got my husband to dance with me at the Glass Cactus.
The Gaylord is all decked out in Alice and Wonderland, it's really neat.
We took a picture by every prop...I'll spare you and just post this one.
We took a picture by every prop...I'll spare you and just post this one.
9. I went to 2 weddings and 1 bar mitzvah.
I just love this picture of Jared and his dad at Jared's cousin's bar mitzvah...
If you've never been to one and have a chance, GO! They're so much fun!
If you've never been to one and have a chance, GO! They're so much fun!
One night we went to a wedding and then straight to a Ranger's game, so we stopped at the office to change. As you can see GSG is moving, so we took the opportunity to take a few pics outside of the "old" building. Jared is going to be very sad to move. I like this picture b/c it captures the sign, the moving banner, the Deep Ellum sign, and most importantly, the Indiana street sign. I think this was a "sign" (no pun intended) that Jared would one day marry a sweet farm girl from Indiana! : ) No?
10. I've seen 3 movies and had lots of good dinners with my husband.
Speaking of which, we are off to see Despicable Me in 3D!
Whether you teach and have the summer off, or work year round, I hope you are enjoying all the great things about summer...warmth, watermelon, cold beverages, patio dinners, water (pool, beach, or otherwise), etc. I will definitely be enjoying mine what's left of mine.





1 comments:
Everything beautifully said! Keep having a great summer and take good care :) Love you guys!
Post a Comment